Tatine The Coast Road
It comes rolling down…
A wafting sillage of orange blossoms and lime, stirring sexy chemical messengers send an invitation to touch, a warm and open heart, a lingering memory evaporated from skin and left behind in the hot summer air.
Salty mandarin zest, Italian lemon and soft sage are stacked on harmonies of coriander, delicate jasmine and creamy aromatic vapors of sandalwood, cedar and guiac wood. Maritime pine floats on top of melodic, effervescent waves of scented dark blue waters.
Sand-covered steps leading down to the ocean are shaded by explosions of palm trees and fiddle figs along sun-swept coastal roads where the sea's music meets the earth's perfumes.
You have escaped to somewhere else in the world.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The packaging for this collection is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed. Every parcel is unique and variations in the paper are a testament to its natural character.
- The boxes are printed in Chicago with craft manufacturing, adorned with locally-sourced, 100% recyclable labels featuring a kindred design collaboration between two Chicago female artists and Tatine, working in shared inspiration from music, poetry, and abstract painting.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.
CLASSIC 8 OUNCE
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.