A scented tribute inspired by The Beatles' late-night recording sessions of The White Album in 1968.
With the lights down low and the music up loud, the band drifts into a creative haze fueled by perfumed hashish smoke and half-filled glasses of red wine.
High notes of gummy ashtray resins fall into embers of fire and ash. Tart green rhubarb and peppery citrus accords weave into jammy notes of cassis. Hindu buds and violets emerge and melt into dark patchouli, saffron, and the smell of smoky woody guitars. Ethereal yet powerful, meant for moments when you feel like letting go.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- Skilled papermakers craft this paper stock using 100% certified reusable energy. The design is intentionally constructed without adhesives and is created using 30% reimagined post-consumer materials artfully produced using craft manufacturing and repulpable foils.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.
CLASSIC 8 OUNCE
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.